- famous Dracula Castle in Bran
- Peles Royal Castle in Sinaia
- Brasov medieval city
This tour starts with private pick-up from your hotel.
At 8:00 a.m. we will start our journey towards the Bucegi Mountains and Prahova Valley, one of the most attractive mountain regions in Romania.
Now we enter the mountain region to discover a valley that was deeply loved by the romanian royal family convincing them to settled a beautiful summer residence in Sinaia. Here we will visit the marvelous Peles Castle, probably the most beautiful castle in Romania, built in an enchanting bavarian style by our first King.
on towards another marking monument in the romanian landscape, the Bran Castle, or also known as Dracula Castle. We will have here enough time to unravel all its mysteries and learn more about its legends and history.
After we’ve seen these important landmarks, we will arrive in one of Romania’s most beautiful towns, a town which lies right at the feet of the mountains: Brasov.
The city was built by saxons and was remarkably preserved throughout time, housing now Romania’s biggest gothic church, named The Black Church after a major fire. Once we’ve learned the stories that this beautiful city has to offer, we can enjoy a well-deserved leisure break in the old town. Numerous possibilities of spending time lie ahead since there is still so much more to see here!
Now that we’ve seen and learnt so much, the ride back home will be the best opportunity to meditate, debate and discuss about our trip.
We can’t wait to hear your opinion!
We will be back in Bucharest at noon, around 20:00 p.m.
|Group Size||Price EUR|
|2 – 5 persons||99 EUR/ person|
|6- 20 persons||85 EUR/ person|
Included in the price:
- Transport with car or minivan with air conditioning
- Licensed English/German speaking guide
- Guided tours by all sights
- Private pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest
Not included in the price:
- Entrance fees ( about 15 Euros)
- On Mondays, Peles castle is closed, so Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between September 15 and May 15, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov citadel will be visited instead
- Between May 15 and September 15, Peles castle is open from Tuesday to Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between November 2 and December 1, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica – Pelisor Castle
- During the official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual so the return could be later than scheduled (around 9pm – 10pm)
Meeting point: pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest
Itinerary for the tour: