Day 1. Bucharest – Sighisoara
Tour starts in the morning at 08:00 a.m. with private pick-up from your hotel.
Today we head towards Transylvania Region and cross the mighty Carpathian Mountains on our way. We arrive in Sinaia mountain resort and visit the impressive Peles Castle. Next we arrive in Bran village, where Romania’s most visited sight awaits: Dracula Castle!
Our next stop will be in Brasov, where we will enjoy a guided city tour and visit the famous Black Church – the biggest in country.
Accommodation follow in Sighisoara city!
Day 2. Sighisoara – Bucharest
In the morning after breakfast we will visit the unique Sighisoara Citadel with the famous Dracula House.
Next we arrive in Biertan, where we will see the biggest Fortified Church in Romania! On we go towards Sibiu City, one of the most beautiful in Transylvania. We will visit the astonishing Old Town. Our journey continues on the beautiful Olt Valley, and we make a final stop by the charming Cozia Orthodox Monastery.
We arrive in Bucharest in the evening, and drop you off at your hotel.
|Group Size||Price EURO/ person|
|2 – 5 persons||320 EUR/ pers|
|6 – 20 persons||270 EUR/ pers|
*for bigger groups please contact us for a personalized offer
Included in the price:
- Transport with car or minivan
- Private pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English/German/ Italian speaking guide
- Bed and Breakfast in 3 stars Hotel in Sighisoara city
- Guided tours by all sights
Not included in the price:
- Entrance fees
- On Mondays, Peles castle is closed, so Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between September 15 and May 15, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov citadel will be visited instead
- Between May 15 and September 15, Peles castle is open from Tuesday to Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between November 2 and December 1, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica – Pelisor Castle
- During the official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual so the return could be later than scheduled (around 9pm – 10pm)
Meeting point: pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest
Itinerary for the tour: