This tour starts with private pick-up from your hotel or Airport
Day 1 Two Castles and Brasov
Today we head towards Transylvania Region and cross the mighty Carpathian Mountains on our way. We arrive in Sinaia mountain resort and visit the impressive Peles Castle. Next we arrive in Bran village, where Romania’s most visited sight awaits: Dracula Castle!
Our next stop will be in Brasov, where we will enjoy a guided city tour and visit the famous Black Curch – the biggest in country.
Accommodation follow in Brasov city!
Day 2. Heart of Transylvania
In the morning after breakfast we will visit the unique Sighisoara Citadel with the famous Dracula House. Next we arrive in Biertan, where we will see the biggest Fortified Church in Romania! On we go towards Sibiu City, one of the most beautiful in Transylvania. We will visit the astonishing Old Town and the beautiful gothic Church, one of the tallest in the country.
We end the day in Sibiu city.
Day 3. Southern Transylvania
In the morning after breakfast we start our way back to the capital city. Our journey continues on the beautiful Olt Valley, and we make a stop by the charming Cozia Orthodox Monastery.
Once we emerge from the mountains, we will also stop in Horezu, and visit the beautiful Hurezi monastery, one of the most representative for romanian authentic style, and we will also stop by the famous ceramics center in Horezu, very beloved by the romanian people.
We arrive in Bucharest in the evening, with private drop-off at your hotel.
|Group Size||Price EURO|
|2 – 5 persons||390 EUR/ person|
|6 – 20 persons||350 EUR/ person|
Included in the price:
- Transport with car or minivan
- Private pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English/German/ Italian speaking guide
- 2 Bed and Breakfast in 3 stars Hotel in Brasov and Sibiu
- Guided tours by all sights
Not included in the price:
- Entrance fees
- On Mondays, Peles castle is closed, so Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between September 15 and May 15, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov citadel will be visited instead
- Between May 15 and September 15, Peles castle is open from Tuesday to Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between November 2 and December 1, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica – Pelisor Castle
Meeting point: pick-up from your hotel in Bucharest
Itinerary for the tour: